Passion Tree Care Services is a fast growing company with a talented and diverse team. Our field staff are supported by an office team that include
- Registered Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Team Leaders
- Quality Assurance Manager
- IT Manager
- HR/Office Support Administrator
- General Office Administrator
- Finance Administrator
Community Support Workers Required — Full time and Part time hours
Experienced carers always welcomed but full training will be given if you have not been a carer before. Please call us and ask to speak to our helpful team on 01375 506042.
As a carer for Passion Tree, you will play a vital role in the lives of our clients, helping them to continue living in the comfort of their own homes. Whether living in the customer’s home with them or providing visiting support as needed, our carers are supporting adults of all ages – young and old – with a variety of different health conditions.
Our carers are well rewarded, and you can be sure that you with us you would be joining a company with the best reward system in the area. We cover mostly Mid Essex and our domiciliary services are a limited to a specific geographical area thus ensuring our staff that have to travel far to provide services. We also provide training and we will work with you to develop a clear career path. We are proud to say that most of our management staff started off with us as carers and have now progressed. Our expectations are set out below
Join Us Today
Duties depend on the client’s individual care plan but typically as a Care Assistant you would be expected to:
- Provide personal care.
- Help with getting up and getting ready for the day.
- Help with washing, bathing and dressing
- Help with toileting and incontinent care.
- Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, shopping,
- Preparing and cooking meals.
- Specialized care.
- Supporting people with more complex needs
- Good attitude and aptitude
- Cheerful and considerate
- Caring individuals
- Good verbal and written communication
You can view our other vacancies on Indeed
As an employee you will benefit from the following:
- Tailored career development
- Free training
- NVQ / QCS up to Level 3, 5
- 4 weeks Holidays
- Regular supervision
- Employee recognition.
- Competitive Salary